ค้นหาบล็อกนี้

วันเสาร์ที่ 7 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Spicy mixed vegetables soup

          Today I wake up feeling heavy head, headache. Phone call to leave with my boss. And do not forget to call to my aunt. My aunt's very lovely. Aunt asked me. I want to eat anything special or not. I told my aunt that I could not eat anything with it a headache does not swallow anything.

          I do not want to eat any thing. That felling that makes me to know. “spicy mixed vegetables soup. This menu allows me to know that Thai food is a tasty addition to the already also has medicinal properties as well. After I had eaten that soup and deep sleep I feel that I am not a headache again. Thanks you for the best menu .I love you and your soup so mush , My aunt.




Ingredient
  • pumpkin (pieces) 1 cup
  • Zucchini 2 cups


  • young watermelon 1 cup



  • Ivy ground leaf 1 cup

  • Fresh shallot 3 spoon
  • Pepper powder 1 tea spoon
  • Shrimp paste 1/2 tea spoon
  • Fish sauce 2 tea spoon
  • Basil leaf 1 cup

Cooking direction

  • Mixing dried shrimp,shallot and pepper together and then grinding.
  • Taking water 3 cups into the pot and boil until boiling.
  • Taking pumpkin into the pot and then young water melon, zucchini,ivy ground leaf.
  • Add ingredient grinding (dried shrimp,shallot and pepper)
  • Taking fish sauce and basil leaf.
  • Pour in a bowl ready to enjoy.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น