ค้นหาบล็อกนี้

วันเสาร์ที่ 7 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Tom yum chicken drumstick

      Today I had an appointment with my aunt to learn cooking.I remember that about 2-3 times that I have requested the aunt taught me to do this menu.The Menu is "Tom Yum chicken drumstick"





Ingredient
  • Chicken drumsticks 2-3 pieces
  • Boiling chicken soup 4 cups
  • Mushroom 1/2 cups
  • Lemongrass 1 piece
  • Bergamot leaf 3 leaf
  • Lamonade 1/4 cup
  • Fish sauce 1/4 cup
  • Fresh red chili 11 pieces
  • fresh coriander 1/2 cup

Coking direction

  • Taking boiling chicken soup 4 cups into the pot
  • Taking chicken drumsticks into the pot boil chicken until cooked.
  • Taking mushroom,lemongrass,bergamot leaf,lemonade and fish sauce
  • Pour in the bowl adding red chilli and fresh corainder.
  • Ready to enjoy.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น